At GoToMyHost every project that we take, we ensure that each of our customers get the best of the services. However, there may be cases of dissatisfaction which could lead our customers to cancel their projects and request and refund from us. Keeping this in mind, GoToMyHost has come along with a thoughtful refund and cancellation policy.
Cancellation Of Service
– If you cancel a web hosting account on the monthly billing cycle, GoToMyHost cannot refund any payments made before the cancellation date.
– If you cancel a web hosting account on the quarterly or annual billing cycle, GoToMyHost will refund any whole unused months remaining in the paid term.
– Monthly, quarterly, and annual web hosting payments are non-refundable if your web hosting account is terminated for a violation of our terms of service/acceptable usage policy.
– Domain registrations, renewals, and transfers are non-refundable under any circumstances.
– Comodo SSL certificates are refundable within 30 days of purchase. Following that 30 day period they are non-refundable.
We provide refund to our customers, in case if our services fail to match the customer expectation. All refunds will take minimum of 7 bank working days to process and it will be refunded in your account.
Any domain related services are not refundable. As you purchase the domain once, it is yours till the domain terms ends.
There are no refunds on dedicated servers, administrative fees, install fees for custom software, or domain name purchases. Refund requests for shared and reseller accounts after the initial 30 days non-conditional money back period will be refunded.
Taxes are not refundable.